It's been a few days

Let me tell you, as a mom who never gets sick and never stops running around, it's the pits when you get sick and literally cannot get out of bed. Such was my situation a few weeks back and here I am just barely catching up on this part of my life. I've had my voice back for a total of one day. Oh well, at least blogging affords me the opportunity to be loud and share my thoughts when I have a cracked Marge Simpson voice. Also, the polar vortex was visiting Chicago that week and my eldest fed himself a total of 7 bowls of cereal that day. Yay for being a mom!

In the coming weeks I'm going to be doing a real social media and blog push. I've been reaching out to tons of people about collaborating and have had a few responses. I've had some time to consider what types of items I'm really interested in reviewing and also want to step out of my norm for a bit to see what else it out there.

This is just a quick update. Thanks for following and I look forward to wowing you when I find more to review.

Renee

Comments