I bought these extra long birthday candles with my friends daughter in mind. Her first birthday is in a few weeks and its exciting to be a part of it. I thought that this set had so many that I could easily share them with my sister in law for my niece as well as for my own daughter when it's time for her birthday, which is coming up. I also thought that since they were packaged by sets, I could hand them off to people at church for whatever I wasn't going to use. The candles are about 3.5 inches long and have a white little stand for catching wax. The stand is plastic and looks a little weird as a contrast color but I think that's pretty much what I saw all over online. I'm just happy we won't be eating wax. The candle is pretty and long but I think it's more of a brassy gold and not necessarily a bright yellowish gold. The picture in the description looks close but their lighting might be brighter than mine. I don't want to waste the candles so I will update once they burn but they sure do look fancy and that is what stands out for me. The happy birthday sign is cool, nice gold with glitter and its sparkly. It uses an already applied adhesive sticker, like the kind that works for cardboard photo booth props and comes with a little white stick to attach. Again, it's a white stick but it shouldn't be all that noticeable after you place it behind the nice Happy Birthday sign. The price was $9.99 and for the amount of candles and the amount of sharing I plan to do, I think it's great.
On amazon I included extra language regarding their star rating system. It's a standard 1-5 star rating:
The only reason I brought down the star rating was the color is just a little darker than I expected. I was really hoping for a brighter gold and although these are nice, my expectations were higher.
Update: 03/08/2019
I moved this piece over from my other blog as I'm working on rebranding under Honest and Unbiased. I did end up using these candles for my daughter's birthday and they worked great after being lit. I still have so many because it came in a large variety which is good for the many parties we'll have in the future. I'm looking forward to using them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend these Jatidne 36 Piece Long Thin Birthday Cake Candles or purchase again for our personal use.
Jatidne 36 Piece Long Thin Birthday Cake Candles
On amazon I included extra language regarding their star rating system. It's a standard 1-5 star rating:
The only reason I brought down the star rating was the color is just a little darker than I expected. I was really hoping for a brighter gold and although these are nice, my expectations were higher.
Update: 03/08/2019
I moved this piece over from my other blog as I'm working on rebranding under Honest and Unbiased. I did end up using these candles for my daughter's birthday and they worked great after being lit. I still have so many because it came in a large variety which is good for the many parties we'll have in the future. I'm looking forward to using them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend these Jatidne 36 Piece Long Thin Birthday Cake Candles or purchase again for our personal use.
Jatidne 36 Piece Long Thin Birthday Cake Candles
Disclaimer: I received this product or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog, facebook page, Instagram and Youtube pages. All of the information shared is true and unbiased. These are my personal testimonies and the above mentioned does not harbor any weight on my review of the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Comments
Post a Comment